In the Lower North Island Nexus is domiciled at the Manawatu Inland Port (MIP) at Longburn.
Through this facility Nexus is able to offer the full suite of logistics services including;
- Access to and from rail via the private rail siding – currently 3 shunts per day
- Container storage facility; catering for both full dry and reefer and empty transitioning
- Empty container dehire site providing container washbay/steam clean and some small repair/maintenance work
- Container packing and devan operations – hard sealed and under canopy apron
- Cross docking for all cargo types (ambient, chilled and frozen)
- Fully NZ Customs MPI and ATF accredited
- Road transport to and from MIP – both full and less than truck loads
- Rail transport to/from Auckland and Wellington ports
- Integrated hub network with other Nexus sites; Wiri/WIFH, Waikato and Christchurch
Nexus is not restricted to using only MIP and can also provide logistics services in the Lower North Island for containers and cargo direct from the Palmerston North rail CT.
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday 6am to 4pm (*extended hours can be arranged on request)
*Weekends & Public Holidays are currently by arrangement only
*Additional charges maybe applied